Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum

all about Dax & Lexington Bridge!!! Made by Stefanie as Daxilicious (Official Dax Support Unterfranken & Dax from LXB)

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daxilicious
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 701
Laune : Actually a good mood.. but i want back Home to London*cry*..
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!!   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 am

WONDERLAND = RNB PRODUCTION!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL TO COME WATCH ME AND MY FRIENDS PERFORM A ONE OFF ONLY SHOW!!!

PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS!!!! XXXXX

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE XXXXX

PLEASE READ:
Wonderland is an adaptation of Lewis Carrols works in “Wonderland”. Except this time there is no Alice. The coronet cinema will be transformed into a magical yet mysterious world. That is filled with imagination and possible escapism, yet it has a truth that connects with our core being with our conscience. Working in partnership with Dax and the launch of his new Album also called “Wonderland”(which will also be on sale on the night!). His music is the soundtrack for this exciting evening with him performing in person. We want you to be enriched and filled that you leave feeling inspired, satisfied and regenerated.

Journey with us to the depths of this world of the imagination and see which looking glass you are looking through! Tickets are available from the coronet; there is limited seating so book early to avoid disappointment. Tickets can be purchased directly from the coronet or on their booking line: 020 7727 6705. Tickets cost £7.50. It’s an event not to be missed; see you there!

TICKETS ARE RUNNING OUT FASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Very Happy

(I'm looking forward to this show.... i can't wait to see our boy again... your forum-team)

R.I.P. Korbinian Langer † July 12nd 2008, Luke Randall † September 11th 2001, Volker Polreich † May 30th 2009 ..We miss you!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/officialdaxocallaghanforum

Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!!
Page 1 of 1