Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum

all about Dax & Lexington Bridge!!! Made by Stefanie as Daxilicious (Official Dax Support Unterfranken & Dax from LXB)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garri
Garri

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-21

NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!   NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 am

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!

When did you write the song?
-I wrote the song in March 2009 when I saw Mohammed on the News on my TV. It was telling the story of Mohammed's court case in the UK and I was inspired on how brave he was when I heard the story.

How long did it take you to write the song?
-Not long. I was driving home in my car in London and I was thinking about what I had seen on TV about Mohammed. The emotional story made me sad and angry like I wanted to cry. I began singing the melody of the chorus but I had no lyrics. I liked the melody so as soon as I got home I ran to my computer and started to make the music. A few hours later I had finished the music and also recorded the chorus with the lyrics.

Whats the song about?
-Mohammed George is a famous actor in the UK on a TV Show. In 2007 a Newspaper wrote a bad story about him but it was false, there was no truth. But the people in England who read the paper didn't know that it was false and Mohammed was suspended from his job and wasn't on TV any more because everyone believed it. Mohammed decided to fight for the truth to be told and took the Newspaper to court to clear his name. The Newspaper is very big and has a lot of money so it was a brave decision, but he believed the truth would win. 2 years later the law decided Mohammed was telling the truth and won £75,000 from the Newspaper because they lied. Mohammed is very brave and has a lot of courage to spend 2 years fighting a very rich Newspaper. But now the people in England know the truth!

Where did you get the songtext?
-From God

What does the song mean to you personally?
-I understand the emotion of the song. I didn't go through the same story as Mohammed, but I do know what it is like to feel like the world is against you and everything is very hard every day like you wanted to give up on life, to feel Broken. But sing about keeping strong and to continue walking through life, to keep the faith in God knowing he will look after you. I hope people will hear the lyrics will be inspired to keep the faith in their own life! This is a very personal song to me.

Whats you favorite part of the song?
-Mo's rap, I think it is sooooooo cool!

How did you and Mo George come together(for your work)?
-I hadn't seen Mo since we were at school so when I wrote the song I sent it to a friend who knew Mohammed and they passed it to him. He loved the song so much that I got a message from him on FaceBook that he had already began writing a rap for it.

Did you already worked together, before that project?
-Haha...not since we were at school, but at school we did many TV Shows together singing and dancing.

How long do you know Mo George?
-Wow...12 years, since I was 11 years old!

What has Mo George said about the song after he heared him the first time?
-He was really excited, lol! I told him that I could record his vocals and mix a demo myself but he didn't believe me, then when he first heard what I did to the song and his rap he was sooooooooo excited and surprised! Hahaha, it was funny.

How long did it take you to record the song?
-Mohammed took 2 hours to record his rap. But then over the next 3 weeks Mohammed kept changing lyrics to make the song better so we kept re.recording it. It then took me 2 days to mix, I sat at my computer in my house for 2 long days mixing the music and the vocals without moving. That was very hard and new for me.

Where did you record the song?
-At my house in London...lol!

How did you managed the time you needed?
-That was the hardest thing. I am recording a new album with LXB which takes up all of my days so I could only work on Broken during the night or on my days off because my contract says I must be with LXB. I didn't sleep much, lol!

Do you think about an other song with mo?
-When we were recording I only thought about doing Broken with Mo. But now we are finished I feel there is a lot of magic when I work with Mo so I would like to write him more songs for his album which will released later this year.

You are just promoting to download the song, will there be CD to buy?
-Not at the moment, it will only be a download release on all the major music sites.

How does the other guys from LXB feel about the song?
-They have been very supportive. They know I write so many songs and choreograph so many ideas that I can never use or show people so they were happy to let me write this song for Mo as I am so passionate about creating music.

Are there other artists with whom you would like to collaborate?
-Haha...there are so many! But my biggest dream was to work and sing with Michael Jackson, so this is a sad question for me.

What do you think about your support of the fans in promotion?
-AMAZING! I didn't know everyone would like the song so much and give so much support!!! The fans are the best part of my job, they make me so happy!!!

Is there something you would like to say about your new project?
-Thank You Lord for giving me such an emotional song to express and perform. I hope people who are sad n their life may be inspired to be strong because everything will change!

God bless,
x
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Bebi
Superuser
Superuser
Crazy_Bebi

Number of posts : 442
Laune : happy,aber auch voll depri.....
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!   NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Echt tolles Interview...=)
Bin echt gespannt,wie der Song so ankommt in den Medien und so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kleinertwin
Mirella_Mirii
small fan
small fan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!   NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Ahh... good job.!
The interview is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garri
Garri

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!   NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Thank you!!!

I love his answers!!
They are sooo honest!!!!
What answer do you like the most???

I love this:

What do you think about your support of the fans in promotion?
-AMAZING! I didn't know everyone would like the song so much and give so much support!!! The fans are the best part of my job, they make me so happy!!!

Is there something you would like to say about your new project?
-Thank You Lord for giving me such an emotional song to express and perform. I hope people who are sad n their life may be inspired to be strong because everything will change!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!   NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum :: Everything about the Forum :: Neuigkeiten-
Jump to:  
NEW EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DAX!!!!! 05.07.09!!!! 1rydew
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com