Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum

all about Dax & Lexington Bridge!!! Made by Stefanie as Daxilicious (Official Dax Support Unterfranken & Dax from LXB)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dax heiratet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garri
Garri

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Dax heiratet Empty
PostSubject: Dax heiratet   Dax heiratet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Blog von Dax (Myspace):

Engaged to be Married!
Dear everyone, thank you for all your beautiful words on my latest news. Your love and support means the world to me and makes my heart smile!

Last week Bravo Magazine wrote the news that I am to be married to Layla Ellison. I can confirm that this is true. This is the latest news in my life and even though I do not know how Bravo found this news so quickly they beat me to tell all the fans myself.

I am the happiest man alive right now. I hope everyone will understand that I will always be completely truthful to the fans. People will use this news to twist story's and create theories, but there were no secrets and this is something new in my life which is overwhelming to my heart. My love to create music will never change and every one who comes to the shows and buys the records will always be a huge part of my life. I love the fans and care about you all, this will never change!

In February I returned to my home in London after 3 years in Europe touring and promoting with Lexington Bridge. Rob, Ephraim, Jerome & Nye are my brothers and we have experienced dreams together as well as very tough enduring times. I love them dearly, but I missed my home including my friends and family a lot. I was very sad and thought seriously about leaving the band to find time to breathe again.

Many of my friends were an amazing support during this period and Layla has been a close friend through-out my whole career. She helped me to find inspiration again and convinced me to stay in the band that I love. During this time I learnt to take opportunity's when God gives them to you. The world can be hard making you doubt in yourself so it is important to let the Lord guide you when he is handing a blessing upon your life.

Layla has been a blessing from the Lord and my heart fell deeply in love with this girl in my life. Last month I asked her to marry me in which she agreed making me the happiest man alive! On October 8th 2009 we will be married in a Castle situated in the North of England. This will be the biggest day of my life and I thank all the fans who have sent me beautiful words of congratulations. I love you!

This message is for all the true fans who continually support my career. I would never have an event this big happen in my life without telling you as you are a big part of my life. I love the fans with all my heart and cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for myself and Lexington Bridge! LXB are now in LA recording a new album and I can honestly say from all the songs I have ever recorded this new album contains my favorite ever songs. This is the most creative and the most fun I have ever had in making an album! We are looking forward to showing it off to you all soon! You will very surprised!!!

I love you!

God bless,

DAX
x
Back to top Go down
Daxilicious
Admin
Admin
Daxilicious

Number of posts : 701
Laune : Actually a good mood.. but i want back Home to London*cry*..
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Dax heiratet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax heiratet   Dax heiratet Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Ich freue mich so für ihn!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/officialdaxocallaghanforum

Dax heiratet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum :: Everything about the Forum :: Neuigkeiten-
Jump to:  
Dax heiratet 1rydew
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com