Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum

all about Dax & Lexington Bridge!!! Made by Stefanie as Daxilicious (Official Dax Support Unterfranken & Dax from LXB)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daxilicious
Admin
Admin
Daxilicious

Number of posts : 701
Laune : Actually a good mood.. but i want back Home to London*cry*..
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!!   Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 am

WONDERLAND = RNB PRODUCTION!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ALL TO COME WATCH ME AND MY FRIENDS PERFORM A ONE OFF ONLY SHOW!!!

PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS!!!! XXXXX

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE XXXXX

PLEASE READ:
Wonderland is an adaptation of Lewis Carrols works in “Wonderland”. Except this time there is no Alice. The coronet cinema will be transformed into a magical yet mysterious world. That is filled with imagination and possible escapism, yet it has a truth that connects with our core being with our conscience. Working in partnership with Dax and the launch of his new Album also called “Wonderland”(which will also be on sale on the night!). His music is the soundtrack for this exciting evening with him performing in person. We want you to be enriched and filled that you leave feeling inspired, satisfied and regenerated.

Journey with us to the depths of this world of the imagination and see which looking glass you are looking through! Tickets are available from the coronet; there is limited seating so book early to avoid disappointment. Tickets can be purchased directly from the coronet or on their booking line: 020 7727 6705. Tickets cost £7.50. It’s an event not to be missed; see you there!

TICKETS ARE RUNNING OUT FASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Very Happy

(I'm looking forward to this show.... i can't wait to see our boy again... your forum-team)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/officialdaxocallaghanforum

Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official International Dax Jordache O'Callaghan Forum :: Everything about the Forum :: Neuigkeiten-
Jump to:  
Dax' Wonderland show... 22nd July 2010 in LONDON!!!! 1rydew
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com